Quantcast

Before, after and future: A timeline.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I would like to thank this thread and pigboy for inspiration.

Or sacrifice your bike's looks to camouflage its value. Stickers, spray paint and a tear in the seat will make almost everyone ignore your bike instead of thinking about stealing it.
before:

after:

All accomplished last night in a drunken stupor. Not done yet, carbon is still showing through and the yellow Easton stickers need to come off. I'm thinking brown packing tape and more glitter paint is going to be money...as well as a mud bath.

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
Jeez that is truly hideous.

The paint job isn't really very nice either.
I'm kidding, nice work and hope it works as intended

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
ok cool, keep the crackhead from maybe stealing your bike. but anyone who has walked into a bike shop will see its still a nice wolf in sheeps clothing. fail

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
I would like to thank this thread and pigboy for inspiration.

All accomplished last night in a drunken stupor. Not done yet, carbon is still showing through and the yellow Easton stickers need to come off. I'm thinking brown packing tape and more glitter paint is going to be money...as well as a mud bath.
:cheers:

more stickers. go to the local head shop. buy lots of bumper stickers and suchlike. affix to bike.

yes to glitter paint

shiny ribbon tassels on the ends of the bars also.

and yeah. good job painting the chain. ignore the haters and just lube the paint job.:banana:

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
I dont really think that is going to make the bike less likely to be stolen. However, it looks awesome :thumb: