Quantcast

### Before the butt crack o dawn monderp ###

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Good for you. Until I finally got through, the first available time was on the 28th. Here goes my Christmas travel plan. Fuck! :mad:
yesterday when getting out of the car for my son's second covid shot, he said "but i haven't gotten my booster yet!" i laughed and had to explain to him that he needs to get the second shot BEFORE the booster. this morning before school he was talking about how he can't wait to get his booster.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Oh, I am also waiting on an order of bike shit that still hasn't shipped, and is making me nervous as fuck about making the SS deadline. WTF MAYT

On a second happy note, we are waiting with baited breath to see if my wife will get a christmas bonus from her company, which she just joined. The bonus is 2x her salary. Her yearly salary. This is not her annual bonus. WTF indeed.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
wemt to vw dealership to schedule inspection/ bulb replacement....they got about 14 tiguan....2 atlas...1 passat....1 gti...1 iD4....

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
The trains blowing their horns 24/7 made it a non starter for me. This obviously depends on where you live in town. But really fun riding back in 98-04!

Not something I knew about. NPR says those days are history, though...

Good riding is good.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Oh, I am also waiting on an order of bike shit that still hasn't shipped, and is making me nervous as fuck about making the SS deadline. WTF MAYT

On a second happy note, we are waiting with baited breath to see if my wife will get a christmas bonus from her company, which she just joined. The bonus is 2x her salary. Her yearly salary. This is not her annual bonus. WTF indeed.
WTF? What is her annual bonus, 10X salary? Sounds like some tycoon shit to me.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Not something I knew about. NPR says those days are history, though...

Good riding is good.
Man, I forgot about that shit. I do remember a couple of stays when I was a kid where the train horns would be going all night. I've stayed many times since, the horns haven't been a thing for a long time.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
WTF? What is her annual bonus, 10X salary? Sounds like some tycoon shit to me.
I think her bonus is target 20%. Not really unheard of at her level and in our industry, but still pretty fucking good. Apparently this place rewards their employees and their success in the clinical space trickles back to the people. It's like...if you're paid well, you won't move around and might work hard...or something.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
wat

so annual bonus is 20%

and Christmas bonus is 200%?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I think her bonus is target 20%. Not really unheard of at her level and in our industry, but still pretty fucking good. Apparently this place rewards their employees and their success in the clinical space trickles back to the people. It's like...if you're paid well, you won't move around and might work hard...or something.
yea, once you get into management level the bonuses are what really drive up compensation

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I just hit my 20 year anniversary with my company.

I got $200 worth of "points" for the rewards store thing they use.