Quantcast

Before you compain, READ THIS!

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
4,109
0
Toronto, Canada
As many of you know, there have been some changes to the site recently. What many of you don't know, is that these changes are not a vicious attempt to ruin the site, slow it down, make things not work, or piss you all off individually.

The changes are due to an upgrade in the system software, that was required for security reasons. There are some bugs in the upgrade that are caused by some incompatibilities with the site's customizations.

I am working hard to resolve this issues, and get the user experience here back up to snuff, but it takes time, as in some case it requires writing patches to the software, and making large scale template changes.

Please be patient. It will all be fixed asap.

If there's an issue that you don't believe I'm aware of, please send me a PM or an email, or post in the support forum explaining the issue in detail, in a non-whiney bitch manner. From now on threads in the lounge regarding site technical issues will be deleted. Posting such threads is like complaining to construction workers because the road doesn't work while they're fixing a water main.

Thanks.
 

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
4,109
0
Toronto, Canada
No, you were just the straw that snapped my back in half and left me stranded in the desert. There have been a lot of those threads.
 

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
18,222
86
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
M: I want to complain.
C: You want to complain! Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through.
M: No, I want to complain about...
C: If you complain nothing happens, you might as well not bother.
M: Oh!
C: Oh my back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office.
 

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
22,208
372
NY
Ridemonkey said:
No, you were just the straw that snapped my back in half and left me stranded in the desert. There have been a lot of those threads.
Yeah and I never said anything because I had always spoken to you first. Sorry the whole no animated avatars was the thing that snapped my back.

Good thing you weren't on a horse with no name.
 

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
13,965
35
I for one am totally satisfied with this free site.
 

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
2,240
0
Ballard 4 life.
stosh said:
Yeah and I never said anything because I had always spoken to you first. Sorry the whole no animated avatars was the thing that snapped my back.

Good thing you weren't on a horse with no name.
Gah! what song is that?
 

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
13,965
35
Ridemonkey said:
"A Horse With No Name" oddly enough. By America I believe.
La la-la... laaa la-la la-la la, la la-la... laaa la.
 

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
21,712
525
NC
MMike said:
M: I want to complain.
C: You want to complain! Look at these shoes. I've only had them three weeks and the heels are worn right through.
M: No, I want to complain about...
C: If you complain nothing happens, you might as well not bother.
M: Oh!
C: Oh my back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office.
:thumb:

Is it bad that I heard the sketch in my head as I read it?

"Shut your festering gob, you twit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!"

"Look! I came here for an argument!"

"Oh.. Oh, I'm sorry. This is abuse."
 

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
8,933
0
Montgomery county MD
RM, I personally appreciate your devotion to this site keeping it up for the rest of us. I love the :monkey: and its become a (probably to large) part of my life :D
 
J

JRB

Guest
BigMike said:
RM, I personally appreciate your devotion to this site keeping it up for the rest of us. I love the :monkey: and its become a (probably to large) part of my life :D
Suck up.



:stupid: it was weird being away during work all last week.
 

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
1,179
29
NC
H8R said:
I for one am totally satisfied with this free site.
:stupid: I've made new friends to ride with because of this site as well as gained valuable advice and info; all of which cost me nothing. Do what you want with the site because I'm sure that you are looking at the long term benefits.....Thanks for keeping RM up and going! I don't think enough people say that and take it for granted...

Yeah, yeah, I'm a kiss a$$ or whatever........but that's what I think. :eviltongu
 

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
10,189
0
in a bear cave
Stare into the center of this boring cross country trail. You feel very relaxed and sleepy. Everything in Ridemonkey is good. You have no reason to complain. Do not resist the urge to buy merchandise from the advertisers. Just lean back and click away content and happy. Everything is gooooooood.

 

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
1,478
0
South Bend
Skookum said:
Stare into the center of this boring cross country trail. You feel very relaxed and sleepy. Everything in Ridemonkey is good. You have no reason to complain. Do not resist the urge to buy merchandise from the advertisers. Just lean back and click away content and happy. Everything is gooooooood.

I Must KILL The QUEEN
 

rpk1988

90210
Dec 6, 2004
2,791
0
Maryland
I dont get this. I have cable internet and everytime I hit post quick reply or something like that, it takes forever to come up so then I click it again and we have to go through the duplicate post things. Sometimes it wont do it. Like it will either come up very fast or take forever. Why?
 

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
1,910
0
Wooo Tulips!!!!
rpk1988 said:
I dont get this. I have cable internet and everytime I hit post quick reply or something like that, it takes forever to come up so then I click it again and we have to go through the duplicate post things. Sometimes it wont do it. Like it will either come up very fast or take forever. Why?
same here