Quantcast

begginers club ride

Apr 29, 2004
culpeper VA
Hey all,
Just wanted to let everyone know that I run a begginers mtn bike club, in warrenton VA on thursday evenings. We ride about three miles of tight single track, creek crossings, and logs. Everyone is welcome, and its totally free! I can even provide a bike and helmet if you need! The pace is set by the newest person, and I always run anchor, so I'm always last. I usually have at least two of my team members come out and help as well, so there is always some assistance availalbe if you need some pointers. The group changes weekly so we're used to being friendly to new people :nuts: We usually hit some place for dinner after words, so we can get to know everyone. Usually have 20- 30 people, so your sure to get along with someone. PM me for more info, or call me at work 540-825-2105.

WarEagle2K

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Tucson, AZ
Great thing you are doing. I would have liked to find a club like that when I first started riding. It can be pretty intimidating to join a group of seasoned riders. Once people get on the trail, they will find it is addictive. Keep up the good work. I just moved from Chesapeake Va and have ridden a few places around there...

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Yeah that is a really cool idea, I agree it is intimidating joining a group of people you don't know especially if they are much more advanced bikers at the beginning.