Quantcast

Beggining of NS stunts and trails @ my house

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
So after much work by myself and with the partial help of Buc, I've gotten closer to completeling some of the trails down the street from me. Eventually from the top of the ladder ther will be a drop onto a roller section on a platform into a drop down the hill. You can see it all in the pics. On the hill you land on, goes down to the bottum to a creek gap you can see in the other pics. The gap will only be about 15 feet, but just some fun lines.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Looks good. One observation though. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend building the creek gap launch out of dirt. From the picture it looks like it's going to roll into the creek when you hit it. I might be wrong though...

keep it up man! :thumb:

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
yea from the pic it looks like that, but It's set in pretty well, eventually I'll go ahead and build a dirt launch. right now before the Shore stuff I'm building a 2 pack of good size doubles so eventually I'll have some long lines

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
skinnies for "tubbies" ???

something just doesn't sound right about that.

keep on building untitledsince89. trailbuilding always pays big dividends.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
awesome, thanks for the support, yea to left on the jump theres 2 fallen trees totaling about 45 feet of skinny's about to be built. I'll have pics of it tomarow hopefully

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
nope the creek is, it may be like 12feet but depends on how fast u hit it. The ladder isn't even done yet, I'm building a roller to a step onto a table and then drop off down the hill. it'll be sick