Quantcast

Beginner CX bike?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I'm thinking about getting a cyclo-cross bike. I currently own a Kona and love it. What are your thoughts on this one? (sorry about the size!!)

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
McGRP01 said:
I'm thinking about getting a cyclo-cross bike.
I have no thoughs on that one, but i noticed your Soul Cycles tag line. You know they have a cross frame - The Monk - available right now?
Pretty cheap, too, if you are sponsored.

Attachments

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Mackie said:
I have no thoughs on that one, but i noticed your Soul Cycles tag line. You know they have a cross frame - The Monk - available right now?
Monk is still available? I thoguht the '04 Hardlines and Titans were all they had left in stock until the '05's come out of production? I'll email Chad...thanks!

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
that kona isn't a bad one at all. the jake the snake is a little bit more money but it's worth it for the parts upgrade

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
Mackie said:
Or even if you aren't.

If you don't want to wait for a Monk, you could build a Hardline as a 26" crosser.

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
Mackie said:
Any idea on prices?