Quantcast

Behold Bitches- The Baddest Blindside between Bend and Bromont

dhrace507

Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Mountains
Another thing Phil, I rode the Sea Otter course yesterday, there are some changes up top and on the very bottom of the course, your pictured tires are NOT Sea Otter tires.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Another thing Phil, I rode the Sea Otter course yesterday, there are some changes up top and on the very bottom of the course, your pictured tires are NOT Sea Otter tires.
I'm not too worried about it. I figure I wont have to worry about you, since chances are your girlfriend wont even let you do the race.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
I just threw up in my mouth a little. I bet it's awesome on hucks to flat.
Sometimes in a racing situation it becomes necessary to take a huck line, like when you need to pass someone who upgraded from junior-x straight to pro, but probably should have gone to semi so as not to ball up the race course with their hackery.

cshewmake7

Chimp
Aug 7, 2007
Centennial, CO
Sometimes in a racing situation it becomes necessary to take a huck line, like when you need to pass someone who upgraded from junior-x straight to pro, but probably should have gone to semi so as not to ball up the race course with their hackery.
You know what, you're right. Or when you have to make a pass on those squid racers that don't even upgrade their gated license because they are too embarrassed and self conscious to get worked in front of a crowd by a Jr. Expert in a 4x race.

phil_wheeler

Chimp
Apr 14, 2008
steve- how would you know the first thing about running real tires?

you couldn't flat your old michelins.

dhrace507

Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Mountains
You know what, you're right. Or when you have to make a pass on those squid racers that don't even upgrade their gated license because they are too embarrassed and self conscious to get worked in front of a crowd by a Jr. Expert in a slalom race.
I fixed your quote. It's some guidance you wanted this year right? I'm doing my best to help out. About me not knowing anything about tires because I couldn't flat the michelins, I filled the tires with salamanders. Gripped like mad in the wet, didn't leak too much either.