Quantcast

Behold...the custom velvet painting of Zakk

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
HAHAHAHAHA! After talking and talking about it and searching and searching for just the right picture...I finally made the move to get the custom velvet painting of my cat...they emailed me a picture of it. It looks really good, but they didn't do her coloring quite right, so they are going to touch it up...I will post the final but here is the original (badly photoshopped) picture they worked with and the painting...hysterical! HAHAHAHA!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Shouldn't he be playing cards or something?

oh and where's elvis?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
eh...as I said...you don't know me or my sense of humor so you wouldn't get it...
Ahhh - the ol' "you don't know me" argument. :thumb:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dh girlie said:
HAHAHAHAHA!

When the lady I worked for sent her Fox Hound back to the breeder when he was done being shown I was told the lady had a huge painting at the end of a hallway in her house of the dog that she won as a trophy.

For some reason this reminds me of it.

Cracks me up.

J

JRB

stevew said:
<snip>that she won as a trophy.

Cracks me up.
It shouldn't. No way could that cat win a trophy. ;)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stevew said:
When the lady I worked for sent her Fox Hound back to the breeder when he was done being shown I was told the lady had a huge painting at the end of a hallway in her house of the dog that she won as a trophy.

Cracks me up.
This will go into my home office...the rest of the house is very respectful...I'm doing a cheesey theme in the office since the rest of the house, although very nicely decorated...just doesn't have enough fun stuff...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dh girlie said:
hahaha...I noticed that...it's not a weak chin...look at the real picture...I imagine some stuff is pretty hard to get into perspective when you're painting on velvet...I think its hilarious...
So they painted a weak chin in? Nice. I'd demand my money back.

-S.S.-

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
It shouldn't. No way could that cat win a trophy. ;)

She is the most beautiful, coolest personality havin cat in the world...if there were a trophy for that Zakk would win paws down...I made sure they got that little ragged rip in her ear in the painting...she beat up the biggest, toughest cat in the neighborhood for that badge of honor! (Other cat had NO ear!) :D

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
dh girlie said:
She is the most beautiful, coolest personality havin cat in the world...if there were a trophy for that Zakk would win paws down...I made sure they got that little ragged rip in her ear in the painting...she beat up the biggest, toughest cat in the neighborhood for that badge of honor! (Other cat had NO ear!) :D

When she passes on, you can have her stuffed and have a cloned kitten made of her...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
dh girlie said:
I don't even want to think of that day...but uhhh....I think I'll pass on having her stuffed or cloned...I'm not THAT weird!
My kitty, Miss Isis, is 17 years old this year. That's a lot in cat years!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
N8 said:
My kitty, Miss Isis, is 17 years old this year. That's a lot in cat years!
Right now there is a battle royale going on in my backyard between my cat and two pairs of Blue Jays protecting their youngin's. Right now the cat has managed in an impressive leap to swipe one out of the air but failed to finish it off. There is a good chance the cat may have an eye pecked out by mid summer.