Quantcast

Behold...the custom velvet painting of Zakk

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well...you can think what you will...I'd rather be known as a whacked out cat lady than a man who watches chick flicks...
I can at least say I watch them for the hot ladies. :thumb:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
HAHAHA....I love it!!! I've been trying to convince my mom to get a velvet painting done of my step-dad and his best friend in their "blues brother" attire!

And the Elvis and Jesus painting still cracks me up!

Hmmmm.....I think our mutts might look good done in velvet....hmmmmmm

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
loco said:
It shouldn't. No way could that cat win a trophy. ;)
For some reason I think she looks quite regal sitting there in all her glory.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
HAHAHA....I love it!!! I've been trying to convince my mom to get a velvet painting done of my step-dad and his best friend in their "blues brother" attire!

And the Elvis and Jesus painting still cracks me up!

Hmmmm.....I think our mutts might look good done in velvet....hmmmmmm

Do it...I almost died laughing when I opened the email and saw it...I must've looked at the picture about 10 times yesterday!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Westy said:
Right now there is a battle royale going on in my backyard between my cat and two pairs of Blue Jays protecting their youngin's. Right now the cat has managed in an impressive leap to swipe one out of the air but failed to finish it off. There is a good chance the cat may have an eye pecked out by mid summer.

Nah... I predict kitty to win that one. My cat is small but she still catches and half-eats squirrels, bunnys, birds and lizards.

Ruprick

Chimp
Apr 28, 2004
kootenay
Thanks, my buddy has a velvet yoda hanging in his bathroom, we have both owned it at different times, losing it to the other in various bets.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Zakk with new improved chin, a cross between Bruce Cambell and George Clooney I think.

I definately think you should have the surgery.

Attachments

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Ruprick said:
Thanks, my buddy has a velvet yoda hanging in his bathroom, we have both owned it at different times, losing it to the other in various bets.
What a great find, that site...one day I was just searching out 'velvet elvis' after unsuccessfully locating one at the fair or flea market or some sorta swap meet...the possibilities are endless what one can do with velvet these days! :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Westy said:
Have her plastinated.
I second that.

You can have the Body Worlds people make here standing there with her skin peeled back.

J

JRB

stevew said:
For some reason I think she looks quite regal sitting there in all her glory.
That cat's got nothing on most. I just don't know why Lisa doesn't see that. :think:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
yuck...I think when the time comes I'll just do something more traditional...

Have you seen that exhibit? I forget what it's called and where it's at...some theater in/on Nob Hill???
I saw it in LA. Amazing.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SkaredShtles said:
That's what my dad did with the infirm animals on the farm....... :think:

-S.S.-
Shovel or a .22 is the "traditional way of quickly dispatching sick animals. The problem with a .22 is you can't dig a hole with it.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Westy said:
Shovel or a .22 is the "traditional way" of quickly dispatching sick animals.
Unless they're kittens in which case you throw them in a sack with some rocks and drop 'em in the river.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
The problem with a .22 is you can't dig a hole with it.
What kind of an idiot buries perfectly good meat?
McGRP01 said:
Unless they're kittens in which case you throw them in a sack with some rocks and drop 'em in the river.
...or drowns it, for that matter? They don't have much meat on them, but they make great kabobs.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
Mmm...... Zakk kabobs. :drool:
That cat is too fat for kabobs. It'd make a great rotisserie, though - nice and moist.

Sprinkle some seasonings over it while cooking, throw some asparagus on the grill brushed with olive oil, and serve with a good wine. :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
That cat is too fat for kabobs. He'd make a great rotisserie, though - nice and moist.
Too old, probably all tough and stringy. About all it'd be good for is boiling down for some stew. Best use would be for bait to catch a good sized sturgeon or catfish.