Quantcast

Behold...the custom velvet painting of Zakk

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I screwed up.
I am always amused when DH Girlie posts about her cat, because my wife is the same way about her cat. She always taking pics of it around the house for no reason at all. He even looks like Zakk with that big old wide grille of a head. So, last night I was online, and decided to show my wife this thread for kicks. Now she is actually interested, and ask me to find out who did it.
I am so ashamed. :blah:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jeremy R said:
So, last night I was online, and decided to show my wife this thread for kicks. Now she is actually interested, and ask me to find out who did it.
She doesn't have very good reading comprehension, does she? ;)
Ruprick said:
That's awesome! Could you post a link of where you had it done?
dh girlie said:
Here you go...I'm hoping that it will make the page where they are showing examples of the custom pics...:D

http://www.thevelvetstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=vs02
Oh, and...
dh girlie said:
Thank you...Skaredshthead is tired of hearing the whatever-gender-the-cat-I-get-it's-gonna-be-named-after-Zakk-Wylde story...
...you didn't read my edit, did you? :p

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Jeremy R said:
I screwed up.
I am always amused when DH Girlie posts about her cat, because my wife is the same way about her cat. She always taking pics of it around the house for no reason at all. He even looks like Zakk with that big old wide grille of a head. So, last night I was online, and decided to show my wife this thread for kicks. Now she is actually interested, and ask me to find out who did it.
I am so ashamed. :blah:

www.thevelvetstore.com

Guys there are great to work with...at first I was going to have a painting of cats like the dogs playing poker...then I was thinking...how funny it would be to have Zakk as the most visible cat...then I thought...what could be cheesier than a full fledged portrait! hahaha! :D