Quantcast

belated intro

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
hey all,

been posting here for a short while, but I thought I'd drop in here and introduce myself to the monkey. so...

I'm grundy, I'm in the bay area. currenlty, my fleet consists of a well-used but sturdy 1x1. I officially retired my '97 Klein this summer after a trip to Sedona - seemed like a good idea to stop riding it before it fell apart on me. The roadie is still functional, but I haven't ridden it in over a year - a bad crash, plus a move to a more populated area ended my road riding days. With luck, I'll be picking up used ASR-SL in a few weeks, but I'm been enjoying the singlespeed in the meantime.

what else?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
grundy said:
I'm grundy, I'm in the bay area. currenlty, my fleet consists of a well-used but sturdy 1x1. I officially retired my '97 Klein
OMFG - what is an intelligent person doing here???

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
Barbaton said:
Got any hippy lesbian roommates?
no roomates at all. did used to have an artsy - emo roomate who would leave naked self portraits of herself around.

since she looked like a 12 year old it was rather creepy.

grundy

Chimp
Oct 18, 2004
MMcG said:
welcome to the Monkey!

Post a pic of your Surly if you have one.
here's one from a few years ago when I first built it. all that's left in the current build are the frame, rear wheel, and handlebar.

Attachments

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
grundy said:
no roomates at all. did used to have an artsy - emo roomate who would leave naked self portraits of herself around.

since she looked like a 12 year old it was rather creepy.
This confirms that you are indeed from the bay area.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
This thread made me realize how selfish I've been since coming here...

A belated birthday wish to everyone who's had a birthday in the last couple of years. You know who you are :)