Quantcast

bellingham area ride Wed the 4th?

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Hey anyone up for a ride then? Could do Gailbrith or shuttle Chuckanut drive? Or anything else for that matter, just need to get out and ride.

Hey Dwaugh... you been riding much bro? Haven't talked to you in a while.... if you can get out here, or I could pick you up, we should ride soon!

I'd be up for an afternoon ride, gotta head to school for some stuff, then free after that, if anyone wants to ride let me know!

smedford

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Every Wed. evening for the past month or so I have been riding with a friend from work. We usually head up Glabraith between 5:30 and 6:00.

He is still pretty new at riding but is getting faster all the time. If you are going later in the day I'm in. Looking forward to breaking in the new bike.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
smedford said:
Every Wed. evening for the past month or so I have been riding with a friend from work. We usually head up Glabraith between 5:30 and 6:00.

He is still pretty new at riding but is getting faster all the time. If you are going later in the day I'm in. Looking forward to breaking in the new bike.
That sounds fine, what side of Galbraith do you guys want to ride? If you have nothing else to do stop down at Kulshan cycles today, I'm working or just call me, you still got my numbers right?

Look forward to riding wed now!