Quantcast

Bellingham ride 6-18-05

KNine

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
North American For Life
Seeing that i could not get interest in people joining me for 4 rides in one day. I have decided on coming up to Bellingham next Saturday and riding Galbriath. Anyone want to play guide or join me. I kind of remember how to get to the towers. After that i get confused. Of course i will get a map if i go solo.

Also where is a cheap motel in the area? I am going to head up after work on the 17th.

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
There is a motel 6 or super 8 (cant remember) right off the Sammish Way exit. Stayed there when we were house shopping before we moved to the ham. Its maybe three minutes from Galbraith lane, cheap and right next to a IHOP. If I can break free from the garage sale were doing that day I'd be happy to take you on tour.

SuperSlow

Monkey
May 18, 2004
Bellingham
two1 said:
There is a motel 6 or super 8 (cant remember) right off the Sammish Way exit. Stayed there when we were house shopping before we moved to the ham. Its maybe three minutes from Galbraith lane, cheap and right next to a IHOP. If I can break free from the garage sale were doing that day I'd be happy to take you on tour.
i would strongly recommend against riding with this guy. You will deff. break something