Quantcast

Bellingham's Belly Big Air/Freeride Challenge DVD

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I finished it. I will be selling to anyone who may want it. I will begin by selling them without the DVD cover, so it will just be a burned DVD that says value disc on it :rolleyes: but it doesnt matter, that video is the same and it is good I think. I think I'll say $5.00 for now. PM me if you want a copy. It is about 30 minutes long and is packed with some big/nice tricks. There are DVD extras too. Here is the cover for an example. As soon as I get a few dollars selling this way, I will make some DVD covers and sell in local bike shops. :) At least I hope to...

Attachments

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
I was wondering what kind of music you scored it with if any-might be kind of tricky. Then I was thinking if you took some music from the old Bellingham band the Mono Men that would be a cool DVD.

You might just have to say you have some cool music you cooked up in your bedroom.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Borregokid said:
I was wondering what kind of music you scored it with if any-might be kind of tricky. Then I was thinking if you took some music from the old Bellingham band the Mono Men that would be a cool DVD.

You might just have to say you have some cool music you cooked up in your bedroom.
:confused: that went right over my head... anyway, I just used music that worked from CD's I have and stuff on my computer. Some parts in particular flow really well.

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
dwaugh said:
:confused: that went right over my head... anyway, I just used music that worked from CD's I have and stuff on my computer. Some parts in particular flow really well.
I just didnt want you to get in trouble from some lawyer when he is watching the footage at the Banff Film Festival and sees that you didnt have artistic approval. Now you have to figure out who the Mono Men were and what the Banff Film Festival is. Course we might have to edit some footage of Mount Baker in their somewhere and make it look like all the stunts were from the top of Baker. :D