Quantcast

bend?

moose99ps

Chimp
Jun 11, 2008
bend, oregon
so where are the good trails in bend or surrounding? i know of phils, and the one that follows the deschutes out off rd 41... but where else?

moose99ps

Chimp
Jun 11, 2008
bend, oregon
stoped at the central oregon welcome station thingy that we have in town and got some maps and stuff so.. thanks for the help guys... and girls

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
stoped at the central oregon welcome station thingy that we have in town and got some maps and stuff so.. thanks for the help guys... and girls
You really should get the Central Oregon trail map that they sell at the shops. It's a great resource for the local area.

moose99ps

Chimp
Jun 11, 2008
bend, oregon
only trail ive ridden so far is the deschutes river trail. and another one thats down by where the canals start.. rode the river trail on sunday.. 15miles.. about killed me lol

moose99ps

Chimp
Jun 11, 2008
bend, oregon
holy out of shape!!! i rode phils yesterday and it whooped the CRAP out of me! holy chit!! rode about 10 miles but i was struggling.. then golfed today at rivers edge in bend and that deffinately didnt help me... damnit i got some work to do!

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
My 13 year old rode 83 miles with me there over the past weekend... Sorry, had to rub that in. :) Ride the far stuff away from the Phil's TH for better conditions. COD, GS/Storm King. And, at least make the climb to Whoops for a run down along with either finishing on Phil's Canyon or Ben's.

Mrazek is a must do but there's still some snow at the top. Passable though.

moose99ps

Chimp
Jun 11, 2008
bend, oregon
dude.... thats not cool.... lol no really thats freaking AWSOME!!! i wish i could EVER do that lol... im so outa shape... any ideas to help me get back into shape??? im already on a diet so... but maybe some help with that too...