Quantcast

Benders Myspace

Frorider1

Monkey
Apr 28, 2006
I know tons of pro riders have myspaces, but has anyone seen Benders...it has a mini series on it that pretty much tells about his life before and after the crash where he broke his back. All I have to say is that I have much more respect for him now then i did before. What do you all think about Bender now that we have seen him as a person and not as just a hucker.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Bender cant even drop off a curb without dirbike boots and a supermonster is waht this guy told me.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I heard Bender tied Lance Armstrong in a challenge of "Who has the most testicles" ...

That is, until they rolled out a super monster and then Bender took the lead by ONE ball as it dropped upon sight of at least 12" of travel.

fubar5

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
Houston, TX
myspace is wack. I just got randomly sucked in after following the link and it (myspace) seems pretty retarded to me.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
fubar5 said:
myspace is wack. I just got randomly sucked in after following the link and it (myspace) seems pretty retarded to me.
i was under the impression that that's where all the pedophiles hang out.
how do you know it's the real bender, and not some perv. trolling for some guy in lycra ?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
golgiaparatus said:
Oh that "If I could talk to George" is fvcking gold. I got a good laugh out of that one.
I was crying at the dumbness.
He was being serious too!:rofl:

Here is how that conversation would go in real life:

Lawndart Bender: Hey W, I am thinking about quitting doing big drops.
I have had so many broken bones, I can barely even walk.

W: No son, You need to stay the course. Big Drops hate freedom, and when Bender hucks, freedom is on the march.

Lawndart: Thanks W, you have inspired me to do a 100 foot drop.

W: Now, those are some fuzzy numbers. (followed by a weasel laugh)