Pedals: Fly Ruben
Seat/Post: Macneil Capital & Stump

Borrowed from StreetSteeze forum

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
Ben and your upside down kings... haha.

you throw that relief stem on there and I'm callin' the style cops though!

very smooth 26"er. (btw, he did mention he will cut the steerer tube and drop spacers...)

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
i hate to nit pick on dumb sh*t because it's a tight ass ride, but those grips look like crap, and the rear rim is gonna look like crap real soon too... really diggin' the frame color!

def. digging those new frames, although I'm not real keen on that flat plate at the seat stay/seat tube junction.... regardless of aesthetics, I know he'll enjoy rippin on that! We need some riding pics!

edit: they use a spanish b.b.? not a mid? that's kinda odd... why go spanish over the mid b.b.?

cornfed

Monkey
Jul 30, 2007
Everyone has their own personal changes they would make *if* it was their bike...but it is not...

It is the person who owns it to do with what he wants.

I have come back to this thread like six times to look at it. It is set up very well and the intended purpose the owner has for it is clear to me.

It looks like it is built to be ridden.

I like it.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
i hate to nit pick on dumb sh*t because it's a tight ass ride, but those grips look like crap, and the rear rim is gonna look like crap real soon too... really diggin' the frame color!

def. digging those new frames, although I'm not real keen on that flat plate at the seat stay/seat tube junction.... regardless of aesthetics, I know he'll enjoy rippin on that! We need some riding pics!

edit: they use a spanish b.b.? not a mid? that's kinda odd... why go spanish over the mid b.b.?
It is not a flat plate... it is three sided

Why Mid over Spanish?? We were actually a semi-early adopter of Spanish before Mid gained much popularity, also last I checked the number of bmx company using Spanish was higher than # of companies using Mid although not by much.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
3 sided? as in it's not just a sheet of metal in there? I think I gotcha...

it's just aesthetics to my eyes... that's all.... everything else I dig....

It makes sense after thinking about you having used spanish on your old frames....