Bent Creek, Sunday morning?

ridefast

Monkey
Jan 25, 2006
Not where I'd like
Heading to Asheville tomorrow.

Bringin the whip.

Lookin to ride Bent Creek.

Anyone down to join/lead the way/rip trails?

Coming from 'Nooga, can be at trailhead as early as 8am, gotta be back at the car by 230pm

Holla, 336-880-8080

Taylor

ridefast

Monkey
Jan 25, 2006
Not where I'd like
sucks about your bike

ended up doing a run to the top and then down greens lick

loved the climb, not near the effort that everyone i ran into was making it out to be

i did have 4 or 5 other riders offer up STRONG caution for the EXTREME nature of the trail and the surprise nature of the MASSIVE jumps that were on the trail

no offense to the other riders, but really? i on-sighted it and had a blast, but never came across anything that i felt should scare me like people were claiming it would

anyways, thanks to everyone there for the hospitality and directions!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
i did have 4 or 5 other riders offer up STRONG caution for the EXTREME nature of the trail and the surprise nature of the MASSIVE jumps that were on the trail

no offense to the other riders, but really? i on-sighted it and had a blast, but never came across anything that i felt should scare me like people were claiming it would
Welcome to NC riding where 95% of the riders seek to pussify the downhills and make the climbs up as tech as possible. To the said 95%, Greenslick is one of the hardest trails around.

Give me a shout if you come back - we can hit some more tech stuff out in Pisgah (provided I have a bike by then of course).