Quantcast

BerserkerDay / WinerBerserkers.com

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
I worry that I might be treading close to the SPAM line with this post. If you feel I've crossed the line, speak up.

Anyone here ever check out BerserkerDay over at wineberserkers.com? Wineberserkers.com is kind of the wine version of ridemonkey.com. It's a forum with a good mixture of geeks and a handful of industry folks. Lots of food and booze talk.

The important thing is that today is "BerserkerDay." It is a special day that comes only once per year where all of the industry people on the forum get to sell their product without getting flamed. The condition is that the products being sold have to be special offers and/or big discounts. It's a great chance to get some unbelievable deals on wines from small producers that you won't often find locally. There are also other "epicurean" products on offer, cheeses, wagyu beef, etc. Almost everyone offers free shipping...

If you like deals on great food and booze, czech it out...

Full disclosure: I am slinging booze over there right now, but I won't post a link so as not to SPAM. If you're interested, flex your google-fu.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
I am going to necro-post my own thread.

I know most of you on the Monkey like good food and drink. So, I am gonna post this event again this year.

Tomorrow is the Berserkers Day #15. Around 100 small wineries and some other “gourmet” vendors offer ridiculous deals for an 8 hour window tomorrow.

The event is hosted on a web-forum that is pretty much what Ridemonkey would be if it were about wine…

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Can you actually go berserk? I am down if I can get shitfaced on something tasty and then run through a crowd wielding a sledgehammer with murderous intent.