Quantcast

Best $9.99 bargin-bin movie EVER!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Rocky Horror creeps me out. I just got Jurassic Park and Hunt For Red October at Fred Meyer and picked up Boondock Saints a couple months ago, all for $9.99.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
This is great. At first i didnt understand the movie, but ive come to like it kinda.

"The Criminologist: "Emotion: Agitation or disturbance of mind; vehement or excited mentalstate." It is also a powerful and irrational monster. And from whatMagenta and Columbia eagerly viewed on their television monitor, thereseemed little doubt that Janet was, indeed... its *slave*."

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
mack said:
This is great. At first i didnt understand the movie, but ive come to like it kinda.

"The Criminologist: "Emotion: Agitation or disturbance of mind; vehement or excited mentalstate." It is also a powerful and irrational monster. And from whatMagenta and Columbia eagerly viewed on their television monitor, thereseemed little doubt that Janet was, indeed... its *slave*."
Wow. This is even more incomprehensible than usual..... :think:

-S.S.-

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Street Fighter, the greatest martial arts film ever. No girly, Chinese Ballet, fights. Vicious violence which got the film an X rating. Bought it at the supermarket.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
mack said:

Janet is a slut and Brad..well he's just an a$$hole.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I found a copy of "Quicksilver" in a friend's garage.

Flawless victory.

[/IMG]