Quantcast

best bike shop in seattle/puget sound

ihavezippers

Chimp
Jun 8, 2007
Hi,
I'm looking for a great bike shop in Seattle or Puget Sound (as far south as Olympia, as far north as Bellingham).

My baby Trek was recently stolen, and I hadn't been planning on getting a new bike on such short notice. So, I am trying to get as much bang for my buck as I can, with really limited buck.

Thanks

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Black Diamond Bike. These guys are seriously helpful and dedicated.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
OK guys, let's help the OP out a bit more. I'll help clarify - - he PM'd me on another forum - - he's looking for a shop with a bit more of an XC/trailbike orientation. I recommended that he ask you guys because, of course, you guys are the coolest ;) and have the local knowledge.

shuttlefever

Chimp
Apr 11, 2007
Enumclaw Wa.
Black Diamond Bikes!! They Rock!! lots of XC knowledge as well as free ride and DH. Second would be a toss up between GHY and Center Cycle. I have not had good experiences with Downhill Zone. I have not been to Fluid Ride but I have met Simon and he's a hell of a nice guy and a racer to boot!

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
We use and endorse Tim's bike shop in Everett. Kris and Jay will hook you up, and they deal Transition, Kona, Norco and some others.