Quantcast

Best Business Plan Ever

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? Eternal Earth-Bound Pets takes that burden off your mind.

We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each
Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus.

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
As a man of jeebus who WILL be getting the elevator ride while the rest of you get your innards set on fire, why the hell would I want my pet to reside with a godless heathen (probably gay), who would probably make it give abortions, and let you sodomize it?

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Are these Atheists a special sect devoted to poor logic ? How do you deny the existence of god and promote the rapture at the same time ?
On the contrary... They're intelligent people just taking advantage of those stupid enough to believe in a myth.

I think it's brilliant! :thumb:

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
We promise not to eat them (looks around all shifty like)
Dude, it's gonna be intra and post Armageddon. I'm gonna eat anything that moves and plenty of things that don't. All I can promise is not to do it one limb at a time a la The Road.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Here's an interesting legal question: This service is obviously fraudulent, but can a user of that service ever make that case?

Also, can a court find against them without legally invalidating evangelical religious beliefs?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Here's an interesting legal question: This service is obviously fraudulent, but can a user of that service ever make that case?

Also, can a court find against them without legally invalidating evangelical religious beliefs?

I don't think so. Especially if they were equipped to actually take care of the animals.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Here's an interesting legal question: This service is obviously fraudulent
Is it? Obviously there's a paradox for the providers, but it's not the law's job to untangle self-contradictory beliefs. As long as there is demonstrated intent and ability to fulfill the contract, it is no different than if the service were provided by those that believe in the rapture but are abstaining from it.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Is it? Obviously there's a paradox for the providers, but it's not the law's job to untangle self-contradictory beliefs. As long as there is demonstrated intent and ability to fulfill the contract, it is no different than if the service were provided by those that believe in the rapture but are abstaining from it.
Sure is.

Can Lloyds sell insurance that protects you from getting gored by a unicorn? I'd imagine insurance regulators would take a dim view of that, no?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Sure is.

Can Lloyds sell insurance that protects you from getting gored by a unicorn? I'd imagine insurance regulators would take a dim view of that, no?
Is it that different than selling crystals (tiger rocks) as curalls? If anything, I feel it's less fraudulent, because Lloyds WOULD actually cover me were I gored by a unicorn (which is a pretty awesome euphamism, by the way), whereas the crystal will never cure my herpes.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Whew, I'm glad to know people have thought through this sort of thing.....I'll have to sign up and make sure our two pups are taken care of when we get beamed aboard the mothership..........;)

As a side note: when I read articles like this the phrase that comes to mind is "bless their little evangelical hearts".........kind of like when my mom would see a handicapped kid and say "aaaawwww bless his little heart".

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Whew, I'm glad to know people have thought through this sort of thing.....I'll have to sign up and make sure our two pups are taken care of when we get beamed aboard the mothership..........;)

As a side note: when I read articles like this the phrase that comes to mind is "bless their little evangelical hearts".........kind of like when my mom would see a handicapped kid and say "aaaawwww bless his little heart".
it would be hilarious if the kid heard it and would bust out with, "That's right!! It's a genetic condition, ya yutz!!"

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Is it that different than selling crystals (tiger rocks) as curalls? If anything, I feel it's less fraudulent, because Lloyds WOULD actually cover me were I gored by a unicorn (which is a pretty awesome euphamism, by the way), whereas the crystal will never cure my herpes.
In a functioning society, the FDA would come down like a ton of bricks on homeopaths and crystal people.

Since we live in the USA, that isn't going to happen. Big government will never trump the free market rights of a business to lie to your face.

Praise Jesus!

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I just found out my girlfriend sent an application in to these guys like a year ago when they first formed. They never got back to her.
Probably for the best, I don't see Toby getting along with no high-and-mighty christian doggies. The raptured wouldn't be too pleased to know their pure, untainted pets are off to get sodomized by 15lbs of fury (not you, your dog... well maybe you).

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Just made me curious if there was a messageboard for people who heal with crystals.... yes there is.

http://www.healingcrystals.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=51
Bring on the crazy. I'm glad my wife is not one of these dumb bitches.

Can you recommend a crystal that will encourage my husband to eat healthier foods?

Hi Judy,
That's a very interesting question!! Is he a junk food guy? :)

I applaud your concern and love for your husband. It is a challenge when we want what is best for a loved one, and they may not necessarily agree :) The Hubby will have to want to change his eating habits too. So let's look at this from another angle..You love your husband and want him to be healthy, so here are a few suggestions for you:

1) Charge some water with Rose Quartz http://www.healingcrystals.com/How_to_Energize_Water_with_Crystals_Articles_870.html. While you are energizing the water with Rose Quartz on the inside, place a few Green Aventurine tumbles around the outside of the pitcher. The Green Aventurine promotes health and well being and the Rose Quartz promotes love (not only the love you have for him, but he will find love for himself as well) and healing. Use this water to make his coffee, cook his food, give him to drink :)

2) Make a grid under his side of the bed with Fluorite (rainbow, blue, green, purple, ect) Fluorite is a wonderful stone for optimum health and well being.

3) If he is into stones, have him carry a fluorite heart in his pocket. Remember, the intent here is to help him want to eat healthier and Fluorite will infuse him with healthy energy, while the heart shape will signify the love and caring you have for him, as well as the love and caring he wants to have for self.

4) If you eat your meals at a dinner table, make a really nice centerpiece using such stones as Rose Quartz, Quartz, Amethyst, and some of your favorite green stones. You can even simply place a variety of tumbled stones in a bowl and set it in the middle of the table.

5) Have you expressed how you feel to him? How you are concerned for his health? Hold some blue lace agate or other blue stone to help you share with him how you feel. The stones will assist you in communicating clearly and hopefully will open up a dialogue into healthy eating :)

I hope these suggestions are helpful to you. I look forward to hearing how this all works out!!

with love and crystal blessings,
Kristi

The real answer:
Tell him "I'll suck your dick if you eat this broccoli."

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Last edited: