Quantcast

Best cat name ever...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
A friend of my brothers parents named their cat Beaver.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
My neighbor growing up had a cat named "Dammit."

"Beaver" is really funny. I still think "Scratch and Sniff" would be good for a pair of cats.

Mike

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
My cat names are the best. One is.......You SUCK!!!!!! and the other is Piece of SH*T!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I like cats, however when they are someone elses.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
We picked up a cat on my sons 4th birthday... he named the cat possum.
I got a good laugh out of it.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
My cat's full name is Frederico Otto Von Schall. You'd think with a name like that he'd be some expensive purebreed, fancy something or other but he's just a big dumb orange cat from the pound.

My wife's Aunt and Uncle had a yellow cat called Colonel Mustard.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
jdschall said:
My wife's Aunt and Uncle had a yellow cat called Colonel Mustard.
veterans of the game clue no doubt.

used to have a big black tom that adopted me. i called him b.f.c.
and he was too. most of the nieghborhood dogs had the scars on their noses to prove it.

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Wifey and I were fans of Happy Days....so far two cats named Chachi and Joni. Next up will be a dog named Fonzie.

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Brian HCM#1 said:
My cat names are the best. One is.......You SUCK!!!!!! and the other is Piece of SH*T!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I like cats, however when they are someone elses.
:stupid:

Our (well, bv's I guess) cat is named Joe. BV picked that one out. He's a creative genius. :rolleyes: I, however, renamed him Lucifer (he's also called Stinky from time to time) cause cats are the devil. I definitely only like cats when I don't have to live with them.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Growing up we had a pair of cats named Cheech and Chong. Mom got outvoted on the naming of the cats ;)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
3 cats here...

Biggie - AKA: The Biggs, Bubba, Bubba Chubba. (pound rescue)

Abbey - AKA: Stinky, Stinkygirl, and Baby Kitty, and Bob. (pound rescue)

Marley - AKA: Fatt Butt, The Butts, FBK (street rescue)

Funny thing is that they all respond to all their names. Abbey ended up getting called stinky because she likes to fart. She also likes to watch Nascar.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
My roommates cat is all white, so we named him "Monticore".

Monticore is the white lion that mauled Roy (Siegfried and Roy).

Only problem is that Monty gets his ass kicked almost every night by the neighbors cats... F'in pussy.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
my present cats name is bart.
big red blob that i found while he was into day 9.5 of a 10 day stay on death row.

but he answers mainly to "HEY".

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I think you are missing the humor in saying

"Hey, don't let the Beaver."

"Give my Beaver a kiss."

"Damn, that is a big Beaver."

"Pet my Beaver."

But it might be me.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
stevew said:

"Give my Beaver a kiss."

"Pet my Beaver."

But it might be me.
I missed it....

I live in a waterfront community. One day I was walking to work and I noticed a bunch of trees had been gnawed through in somebody's yard. Fast forward a few days, weeks. I notice the trees are gone, the people living there had replanted, and cages put up around them. Fast forward again, walking to work early one morning, I see a beaver in their yard trying to figure out how to eat the new trees, so I hollared at him and he ran off back to the water.

Punch line: The next day I saw the lady that owns the house out working in her yard, so I yelled out 'Hey, I saw your beaver the other day' without thinking. The look of absolute shock on her face was priceless. I'm lucky she didn't come after me with a rake or something. Took me a few minutes to figure out why she thought that was so strange. I'm slow.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
our obese (close to 30 lbs cat) named smokey has picked up a few appropriate nicknames as his girth increases. Notorious C.A.T. aka kitty smallz is my favorite.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
jdschall said:
I missed it....

I live in a waterfront community. One day I was walking to work and I noticed a bunch of trees had been gnawed through in somebody's yard. Fast forward a few days, weeks. I notice the trees are gone, the people living there had replanted, and cages put up around them. Fast forward again, walking to work early one morning, I see a beaver in their yard trying to figure out how to eat the new trees, so I hollared at him and he ran off back to the water.

Punch line: The next day I saw the lady that owns the house out working in her yard, so I yelled out 'Hey, I saw your beaver the other day' without thinking. The look of absolute shock on her face was priceless. I'm lucky she didn't come after me with a rake or something. Took me a few minutes to figure out why she thought that was so strange. I'm slow.
Good awkward moment story. Extra points to you sir!!

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
stevew said:

"Give my Beaver a kiss."

"Pet my Beaver."

But it might be me.
I thought the humor was in calling an animal by the name of another... Man i'm getting old.