Quantcast

best dh racing photos thread

PAMS 25

Monkey
Feb 11, 2004
Métabief, France
dondon said:
Just wondering where Pams 25 got that photo from.
I heard it was in some french DH mag Bike or Big bike but i could never get a copy. It brings back good memories - My first ever World Cup race, and my first riding shot of me published i think.
Check yours PM's. :thumb:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
man im telling ya that honda bike must go threw a lot of redbulls cause it has to have some wings to get that much air. theres no way it has to. im telling ya its a conspiracy to assasinate someone of importance somewhere in this world. ohh well but thats just me.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
does anyone know what kinda rim that was. cause that just made my day. its always fun to see a pro blow up a wheel that you ride and drop 600 dollars on and will never even put a dent in it. so like the ratm said awsome thread and keep the pics comming. if i could post pics i would have some. refer to sugar pics started by tp for other good work.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Thats Sugar's setup. I argued to get a straight pro/semi class, but I raced what they setup and still won. What place did you get? :nuts:

;)

PAMS 25

Monkey
Feb 11, 2004
Métabief, France
"Hey Guys...thanks for the interest in Greg's helmet. As stated it's an OGK DH Helmet and Greg started running them this season after running the Bell in '04. We actually approached OGK, not the other way round, after Greg saw them in Japan at a National Race there in October last year. Tried the helmets there and really liked them. They fit him perfectly and he's supper happy to be running them. Will have a special one off for Fort Bill too...They're bringing out a "GM" limited edition helmet next month, mainly for the Japanese market, but I may get some sent over as there is a lot of demand for them here in Spain after Greg raced here locally. As for the web site, you'll see it's down now because it was taking forever for the web manager to change the images etc, as it was unacceptable to me that OGK sponsored Greg yet we had old archive shots with Bell. It will be up in a week with an all new look etc.

Thanks again for the interest, and by the way, if you have any questions like that again, just email me. Happy to answer them when I get a chance..

Martin Whiteley
CEO/Director
23 Degrees Sports Management S.L.
mailto:captain23@23degrees-sports.com
www.23degrees-sports.com"

Also, I'm pretty sure the T.H.E. ones, sporting by Kovarick & Sabrina, comes straight from the same factory.