Quantcast

best forum ever!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i think i'm going to hang out here from now on.

say, i think this forum needs it's very own mod... :D

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
There is only one M&C, Kraft. If you eat anything else, you are a Godless Pinko Commy b@stard and you deserve a slow horrible death at the hands of vegetarian liberal Democrats...who drive hybrids.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
There is only one M&C, Kraft. If you eat anything else, you are a Godless Pinko Commy b@stard and you deserve a slow horrible death at the hands of vegetarian liberal Democrats...who drive hybrids.
I like Annie's. Especially because of that cute picture of her pet bunny, Mao.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
You know you can't buy a wrist rocket in NYC? What a crying shame. Come to think of it, I can't even attack anyone with trans fats anymore. This forum is useless to me.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
pasta baked with cheese and milk.
Not since 1948, buddy. It's all instant powder these days, Dave. A nuclear-orange powder mixed with some milk and poured over tiny elbow macaroni.

The real stuff is baked with breadcrumbs, kinda like a casserole, and sometimes served with stewed tomatoes atop. Man, that's starting to sound good....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Not since 1948, buddy. It's all instant powder these days, Dave. A nuclear-orange powder mixed with some milk and poured over tiny elbow macaroni.

The real stuff is baked with breadcrumbs, kinda like a casserole, and sometimes served with stewed tomatoes atop. Man, that's starting to sound good....
NO.

Good mac&cheese should never be confused with or bastardized by a casserole.

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
Awesome new forum!

Mac & cheese is a precious rarity in Kimcheeland...
I have to buy it on the blackmarket, and fill up my backback when I take the trip there.

My blackmarket mac n cheese is worth more to me than the life of any small child.