Quantcast

best...girlfriend...ever

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Some of you may know that I recently got a new brooklyn...so, since I bet her she wouldn't (and maybe cause she was a little jealous) my girlfriend made me this:

I just wanted to gloat a little

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
nice, but nothing like my friend's downhill cake....

bike is taking the cheater line/ go-around instead of the launch over the "rocks"

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
DHS said:
that was soooooo good, even off the ground

though nothing beats TreeSaw's cookies
I don't know her cake was kick ass... I haven't had her cookies though!

then again I saw Squirrel loose his cookies!:rofl:

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Are those Spinergy wheels? Dude, that is a cool cake your girl made for you. That is SOOooo cool! I like that a lot! I wish I had a girl like that!

Now the FSR cake is cool too but he does say, his wife GOT it for him, not MADE it for him. Therefor it's made by someone that was a professional baker that obviously bakes cakes for a living and made the bike look more real. But if it was MY girl, I'd take the first cake over the second cake because your girlfriend took the time and baked it for you from her heart. And that's much cooler to me. It shows she really likes you and took the time to bake it and gave it her best try to draw a bike. That's a keeper dude!

As to the wifey cake, she went in and dropped down a twenny and walked out da store wit it.

See what happens when you get married! This is the reason to stay un-wed.:D

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I Are Baboon said:
It is indeed an FSR bike, but I'm looking for a make and model. :D

(Quasi Moto is incorrect)

Anyone who knows the story behind my bike will know.
Titus Switchblade...

I remember the story.

*edit: very nicely done btw