Quantcast

Best jobs in the world?

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
jesus ****ing christ dude you need help
LOFL

No, they need help. I'm fine. Those are just little things that get me through the day. I'm all about no stress. Seems others love stress. You see, these are the folk you see upside down in the ditch on the highway because they were foolishly racing to work.

Or the idiots that have heart attacks at 40 years old because all they care about is work and stress and stuffing their fat gut with take out food.

Not me, I just enjoy watching them all fall to pieces over something that doesn't really exist (software and databases that is).

They can take their data and shove it up their ass. I've never seen data, have you? It doesn't exist. Numbers and text on a screen is all, just like this. If your going to let something that doesn't exist stress you out, well then I agree, that is that someone needs help. That one is not I. Karma is a bitch.

Happened to a friends boss. Total A-hole that was an Arthur Anderson manager. Mr.Stress. Stressing everyone out constantly and making people unhappy. Making them work long hours = less time with their families.

They found him on the side of the NJ Turnpike in his car in the breakdown lane, head slumped over steering wheel. Heart Attack. So sad eh? So, if your in the position of bossing others around, be careful as to not make people feel low and unhappy. You will feel that as well, not immediately, but it will come. It always does :cheers: