Quantcast

Best Man Speech

Cookie!

Chimp
Aug 4, 2006
London, UK
Konabumm said:
I am working on my Best Man Speech – I’m trying to come up with a killer ending. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated !!!!!!!
Make out with the brides mother and then shout "thank you and good night", then fall off stage :)

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I like my cousin's ending to the speach he gave at his brother's wedding.
"As the best man, I knew I was going to have certain responsibilities, I had to get him here on time, looking good and sober...I guess two out of three isn't so bad, but what did you all expect, I'm not a plastic surgeon."

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
maybe you can just telll them to enjoy it while they can, seeing that there is a 70% chance they will get a divorce......

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
BadDNA said:
I like my cousin's ending to the speach he gave at his brother's wedding.
"As the best man, I knew I was going to have certain responsibilities, I had to get him here on time, looking good and sober...I guess two out of three isn't so bad, but what did you all expect, I'm not a plastic surgeon."
:rofl: nice one. I was supposed to be best man in a wedding this summer (like july) but last I heard he (my buddy) had had a fling w/ a friend from high school, the fiancee found out, and the wedding got "pushed back" (my guess is to the 12th of never)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I finish up with something like "So in conclusion, Id like to say "Wear a rubber" cause she used to "get around" from what Ive heard"

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
maybe you can send us pics of the groom, and we can photoshop his head on another dude who's doing a chick..

then you can tape the pictures under the chair and tell everyone at a certain time .....

and this is why I dont think my best friend should be married to her..

and maybe the pic would be of him and Oprah?

brainstorming hurts sometimes.

CAVEDWELLER

Chimp
May 5, 2006
Ha, I just "helped" out a co-worker on writing a toast she had to give last weekend at her friends wedding. Sadly she didnt' get my sense of humor and didn't use any of the 3 I wrote. At first she said she wanted it short and sweet, I said i can do that and this is what I came up with:

"What is love? (pause) Baby don't hurt me."

What's shorter and sweeter than that? Well that got nixed, she said to be more serious, Okay I can do that.

"What is a wedding toast? Are we in a giant convection oven of love, getting our hearts warmed by these two hot heating elements? (gesture to couple) Here's to you two, may your buns be done and your love burn with a 1000 BTUs."

Sadly that got vetoed. So I made one final attempt, I wrote all this sappy crap out, but in between every sappy little saying I put a divorce or domestic violence statistic, so it read like this...

".....Love is that last thought of someone special right before you fall asleep. Did you know 50% of marriages fail in the first 3-5 years?......The only thing more comforting than a mother's hug, is one from your spouse. Studies suggest that between 3.3 - 10 million children witness some form of domestic violence annually...."

So if you need my help, let a brutha know.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
dogwonder said:
"Oh, and I pissed in one of the champagne glasses, bottoms up!"
Ha, I just "helped" out a co-worker on writing a toast she had to give last weekend at her friends wedding. Sadly she didnt' get my sense of humor and didn't use any of the 3 I wrote. At first she said she wanted it short and sweet, I said i can do that and this is what I came up with:

"What is love? (pause) Baby don't hurt me."

What's shorter and sweeter than that? Well that got nixed, she said to be more serious, Okay I can do that.

"What is a wedding toast? Are we in a giant convection oven of love, getting our hearts warmed by these two hot heating elements? (gesture to couple) Here's to you two, may your buns be done and your love burn with a 1000 BTUs."

Sadly that got vetoed. So I made one final attempt, I wrote all this sappy crap out, but in between every sappy little saying I put a divorce or domestic violence statistic, so it read like this...

".....Love is that last thought of someone special right before you fall asleep. Did you know 50% of marriages fail in the first 3-5 years?......The only thing more comforting than a mother's hug, is one from your spouse. Studies suggest that between 3.3 - 10 million children witness some form of domestic violence annually...."

So if you need my help, let a brutha know.

So good. I am not a best man for this wedding later but I am the best friend of the bride. She really wanted me to make a speach. This is the same girl I am donating my kidney to on the 30th.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
Toss a house key on the table in front of the Bride and say "I guess I won't be needing this anymore, or will I?" and pick it back up.