Quantcast

Best MTB Video

KNine

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
North American For Life
I am sitting her watching The Collective yet again. It got me to thinking about all the MTB Vids i have ever watched. I have to think The Collective is the best pure riding vid out there.

Agree? disagree? What are your top MTB Vids?

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Collective. Ride to the hills is a little outdated and didn't do much for me.

On this board I would think earthed will get all the votes. Dh vid for a dh board :)

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
I'll vote for The Collective, simply because it's the highest quality and most unique mtb film I've ever seen.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
SYNOPSIS!!!, nah jk cool vid but def not the best. The collective got old to me, too much canadian "lingo" and freeriders thinking they are god like. It bugs me when freeriders think riding is soo deep and meaningful where they have to talk about it all the time and be "soul" riders. Just ride ur bike and shut ur mouth is what I say but back to the movies, I would have to say Earthed so far. but Earfy 2 lookz da ****zorz.

DitchWitch

Chimp
Feb 21, 2005
Northern California
KNine said:
I am sitting her watching The Collective yet again. It got me to thinking about all the MTB Vids i have ever watched. I have to think The Collective is the best pure riding vid out there.

Agree? disagree? What are your top MTB Vids?
I agree, Collective was a great movie; I loved all the different angles they did! The other videos i enjoyed would have to be Kranked 5 & Disorderly Conduct.

Mordax

Monkey
Sep 13, 2003
Redding, CA
i just watched NWD 5 this morning for the first time. i think the NWD vids used to impress me a lot more when i was younger. this one had some crazy stuff in it, but the constant, drop after drop after drop editing gets kinda old. i still watch em for the Jeff Lenonsky and Cedric sections tho.

one of my personal favorite vids is Jib tho, or Manifesto (i'm a trials rider if you hadn't guessed)

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Ride to the Hills has yet to be matched. The Collective was ok, great movie, but really didn't cause me to re-think how I rode a bike. The voice overs didn't really strike me as anything great, actually I had more fun laughing at all the Canadian accents than anything else.

The Circus was good, I'd watch that again. I really liked the original Kranked movies(kranked and kranked 2, 3 was alright), the intros they had were awesome.

The Ito