Quantcast

Best news I've heard in a while

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Yes ... I believe these research findings are what lead the NFL to wear pink for a week.

Admire the women who volunteered in the name of research.
May need to write our local university suggesting a local follow up study. :thumb:

"Long live ... boobys"

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Are you guys sure this is for real?

"Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."
That's a funny quote if it is.

Edit: sorry, it's a hoax (HAB you been HAD). I'm still considering sending it to a special someone to see if I can get a few BJ's out of it. Oh Dr. Lictepeen if you were only real.

Last edited:

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Some one want to pass this along to my wife?
Sure ..what's her e-mail? :D

Sshhh ... it's only a hoax if you tell people it's a hoax.
I choose to believe this is fact ...heck, look how long we got away with that "world is flat" thing. And this is more way important dam it! :rolleyes:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Edit: sorry, it's a hoax (HAB you been HAD). I'm still considering sending it to a special someone to see if I can get a few BJ's out of it.
No fvcking kidding. You've caught my drift though, who gives a rats ass if it's real, it's all about selling it.