Quantcast

Best Paint

danny_v_l

Chimp
Mar 31, 2004
Maryland
Hey, guys i'm new here so don't get on my case if this is in the wrong section. I have a i'm guessing '98 thru '00 (can't remember when i got it) Specialized Fatboy Vegas, is got some dings and dents so i fill those with some handy dandy bondo. I'm going to re-paint the frame and fork, what is the best paint out there, rattle cans(spary paint), i also have a airbrush if there are any good paints out there that arn't to evpensive and are durable let me know what they are and who makes them and if they have a website, also were can i get it.

thanx

Originally posted by danny_v_l
Hey, guys i'm new here so don't get on my case if this is in the wrong section. I have a i'm guessing '98 thru '00 (can't remember when i got it) Specialized Fatboy Vegas, is got some dings and dents so i fill those with some handy dandy bondo. I'm going to re-paint the frame and fork, what is the best paint out there, rattle cans(spary paint), i also have a airbrush if there are any good paints out there that arn't to evpensive and are durable let me know what they are and who makes them and if they have a website, also were can i get it.

thanx
use automotive grade paint.... (for airbrushing)

here is my zigzag in it's design stage.......

danny_v_l

Chimp
Mar 31, 2004
Maryland
were did you get the paint and who makes it, i was looking into House Of Kolor but it is expensive and it is very complacating with the hardners and reducers