Quantcast

Best Picture at the US Open yesterday.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
This was at the MOST difficult section of the course. The guy in the tree was a video guy and thought climbing a tree in the middle of the course during the MEN's PRO finals was a good idea to get a better shot.

The racer rode thru the section like the guy wasn't even there.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Nice! We were going to come down, but ended up staying around home 'cause the little monkey has a pretty good cold.
It was pretty fun!
It seemed bigger this year than last year.
We were laughing at the guy in the tree so hard. There was probably 50 people standing around picking on him and laughing. Fun stuff!!

Oh and I met DHS briefly.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
if a guy in a tree distracts a racing DHer (nevermind pro), then the racer has bigger problems than the vid/camera guy.
Agreed! It's a little hard to tell from this pic but the guys arse was right in the line the riders needed to take.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Transcend said:
I heard about that guy. I think the big problem was that he almost fell outta the tree a few times?
I wouldn't say so much that he almost fell it was more that he was like the entertainment between innings.

Then when he got himself up in the tree he had shorts on that were WAY to short and they got all jacked up... it was funny!

The comments from the peanut gallery made it even more funny!