Quantcast

Best place for Audi repair/work in Vermont.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
I live in South Burlington VT, so somewhere relatively close. Im going to be getting an A6 wagon and need to know a place that works well with or specializes in Audi's so I don't get raped by your joe schmoe garage.

Thanks in advance, Dan

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
I have been doing a bunch of semi downhill runs lately. Jumps at Earls bike shop in Williston umm my budy has some short hike and ride runs at his house in Hinesburg. There is tons of stuff. If you are more into xc type trail riding there is supposedly a great trail network in Waterbury and Stowe has some sweet trails too. I would just ask around local shops, everyone is pretty friendly.

rockymt21 said:
I have been doing a bunch of semi downhill runs lately. Jumps at Earls bike shop in Williston umm my budy has some short hike and ride runs at his house in Hinesburg. There is tons of stuff. If you are more into xc type trail riding there is supposedly a great trail network in Waterbury and Stowe has some sweet trails too. I would just ask around local shops, everyone is pretty friendly.
There are some jumps at Camp J in Colchester... You might check out the Hinesburg town forest.

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
johnbryanpeters said:
There are some jumps at Camp J in Colchester... You might check out the Hinesburg town forest.
I checked out the Camp J trails a week or so ago. It was a cool place but it was rough on the full on DH bike, a lot of flat and uphill riding. The downhills were sweet but I never saw any jumps.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
johnbryanpeters said:
There are only a couple. Not the place for a DH rig unless you're strong like ox. Hinesburg T.F. likewise. I suspect you'd like Snake Mountain, but a freeride rig is better suited. There's oh, 800' of climbing to get to the payoff.
Yeah, I have a question on that. Sending you a PM now....