Quantcast

Best Pro-Tec Style Helmet?

Domin8stang

Monkey
Apr 30, 2006
San Diego
I am looking at getting a new helmet soon to replace my specialized one from when i first got my bike, and i want a pro-tec style helmet, but maybe with a little alteration. I was looking at the sixsixone Mullet helmet and the Azonic Skid Lid. The Skid Lid looks interesting but i need a pic of what it looks like on someone to make a decision. Anybody have either of these helmets? I read that because the Mullet only comes in one size it can be bulky if you have a smaller head. What other helmets are out there that are this style? Any pics of you / someone you know wearing the skid lid, post them plz. Thx in advance and post recommendations

Domin8stang

Monkey
Apr 30, 2006
San Diego
anyone know the cheapest place to get one? i found the Ace helmet for 34.99 on one website... im trying to find someplace that has both the helmet and some sixsixone racelite shin guards so i can save on shipping. i hate being poor.

Domin8stang

Monkey
Apr 30, 2006
San Diego
i like those, but i want a helmet that isnt exactly like the old school protec helmet, i liek the ones with teardrop shaped openings and a non-normal shell look.

like that one...