Quantcast

Best QR Fork?

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
So I'm building up a SS DS/4x/DJ bike on the cheap and I already have a 8track wheelset that is brand new but has been collecting dust for over a year. I wanna put it to use, but the problem is it's QR. I'm trying to build a complete bike for less than 600 so I'd say I have about 200 or so for a fork. I'm open to all suggestions...theres a stance static for sale in the classifieds, but I don't think i've ever heard a good thing about a stance fork.

Thanks guys!

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
My DJ3'S working fine for me so far. I'm 6'7" 239lbs and put it through a tough workout! I've done drops to flat, up to about 7 or 8 ft drops to tranny, and lots of urban stuff on it, and never once had a problem, or thought I'd need a better fork. Mine's the 07 by the way, and yes it's qr also. Came stock on my 07 STP.

MC peepants

Monkey
Sep 20, 2006
and i bought it from you, still on my bike and it works great. I found a pike 426 a few months ago for 200 on mtbr, if you look around you may get lucky.

DCRAC3R

Chimp
Nov 7, 2004
Washington STATE
Crupi is one of the best BMX chain tenioners out there.
just go to your LBS and ask for a chain tensioner. they all do the same thing and are cheap.