Quantcast

Best R.A.M CD

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
OK - I finally decided to buy a Rage Against the Machine CD. With so many crap recordings out there I maybe buy 2 or 3 CDs per year. It takes me years to decide to add something to my collection, I have noticed that the recordings that brought a particular band to my attention are seldom their best.

Last year I finally bought 2 Radiohead CDs, Pablo Honey & OK Computer. OK Computer doesn't seem to live up to the buzz it around it. I could listen to Pablo Honey all day.

I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan but never listen to Dark Side of the Moon & I think Bleach is Nirvana's best recording.

So which one should I buy? I want it to be good enough to get me through 45 minutes of stop & traffic without becoming annoying. :)

I've also never seen them live - only the half dozen songs that get regular airtime.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Rage Against The Machine: Evil Empire

As far as Radiohead is concerned, I like The Bends better.

Or fvck both those bands and find "By The Grace of God" by the Hellacopters. Look them up on youtube.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Rage Against The Machine: Evil Empire

As far as Radiohead is concerned, I like The Bends better.

Or fvck both those bands and find "By The Grace of God" by the Hellacopters. Look them up on youtube.
OK. BRB. Unless they are good...

OK then - Pat Bennatar could make her comeback with covers of those songs...

“Carry Me Home” reminds me of Pat Bennatar… but I don’t know why. That tough cookie song from the early 80s.

“No Song Unheard” Didn’t do it for me.

“The Devil Stole The Beat From The Lord” Not my style…

OK – I gave them a shot – not my taste. :)

Willy Vanilly

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
San Jose
I think the most solid album they put together was their self titled one. It's got a black and white cover with a monk on fire. Lots of good ones on there. I think their last one was also self titled.