Quantcast

Best ride of my life...... photo included....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Sons first bike experience. Went well since he didnt mind the helmet, or being strapped in for over an hour..... the ride was 10 miles on a very nice Urban path through Olympia...

And yes, I do wear a helmet myself, but didnt put it on for this photo.... i just jumped on the wifes bike for a quick picture.....

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Just wait, soon Damon will be making little urban videos like that manimal kid. Ragin it off four stairs and such.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
haha... the look on his face is priceless :thumb:
Yea, hes watching all the crap fly in at him from the rear tire. When we took him out after a while there was a big pile of leaves and stuff in his lap... OOPS.... Moms bike needs a fender so we can let him have an open front when its nice out.....

Whats wrong with a goatee? :evil: satan has one.....

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
you should really hook one of the Turners up to that trailer. :thumb:

I think it might have been Narlus that posted a picture a couple years back of him pulling a BOB trailer with his DHI.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Mike B. said:
you should really hook one of the Turners up to that trailer. :thumb:

I think it might have been Narlus that posted a picture a couple years back of him pulling a BOB trailer with his DHI.
For A while my 5-spot was doing pulling duty. I also did think of mounting the DHR to it.... hehe....

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
I'd love to get one of those for my kid (soon to be kids).

Over the weekend, we stopped at SuperGo to get some stuff and my 20 month old daughter spied this little pink Specialized and made a bee-line for it. I spent the next half hour pushing her around the shop on it. All the shop employees thought it was hilarious. She was soooo pissed when I took her off it when we had to go. I think that a bike might be the perfect present for her 2nd birthday.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Brian HCM#1 said:
A bike is something a child should never have to wait for, after all it's a bike:D
We have a few trikes already, although all he can really do is X-up, no-footers..... (he sits twisting the bars all over, and cant quite reach the pedals... :) )

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
haha... the look on his face is priceless :thumb:
i got the funniest face out of a baby today. I was walking through this restaurant, and there was this baby in a stroller, totally bald, staring up at me. i looked back at him. his face was full of amazement for about five seconds, at which point both lips curled back, his eyebrows went up, cheeks flushed, and he let out the longest, loudest, shrieking baby cry in history. he sounded like a rampaging pit bull who got ahold of a squeeker toy. now i feel good about myself; babies cry when they look at me.

just though i'd toss that little memory into the conversation.