Quantcast

Best riding pics

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Here are a few from the day Shino from GrindState and I hung out at the Mystery Bowl

i really want to go to the mystery bowl with a few small wedges, one booter and some sort of big abubaca/ wall ride deal. seems like you could ride all day with endless possibilities

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Here's a few of my faves from last year. Good year for riding. Way better memories than photos.

Burnside, pre-work session. Rare "both-knees over-the-top-tube-moment" out of the back quarter.

My favorite photo of Tony. Diz Hicks stall on a bank.

My run at the Gathering. Just tried to get as high as possible (over the jumps..)

Not very good on a spine, but I really dig riding them. Fairly whipped in this shot. Photo from our now dead indoor. Miss that place

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
i really want to go to the mystery bowl with a few small wedges, one booter and some sort of big abubaca/ wall ride deal. seems like you could ride all day with endless possibilities
There are some really fun lines there , if you see the cement blocks in the backround we usually move thoes so you can fuf that or disaster them , but land wrong on it and the block goes tumbling into the bowl usually with you along with it ... LOL

DEX hit me up if you come out this summer and I'll make time to take you out to the bowl ... it's pretty underground and not many people ride it .

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
grom-dom - impressive jumping especially for a 12 year old!

landon - as always, great shots. The Burnside one is my fav.

Dexter - pro looking shots there.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I think you guys have seen some of these before...

Nac

Flatty (sort of)

X

Here's a funky angle on a Nac, but I like it cuz you can see how whipped the bike is.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
There are some really fun lines there , if you see the cement blocks in the backround we usually move thoes so you can fuf that or disaster them , but land wrong on it and the block goes tumbling into the bowl usually with you along with it ... LOL

DEX hit me up if you come out this summer and I'll make time to take you out to the bowl ... it's pretty underground and not many people ride it .
i think im rolin out to cali as well next summer and boulder co, for both yall it concerns brad check yer nempro mail and pms

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Is that in Carbondale?
funny story if that is in cambondale, i was the first biker to ride that park (long story but the day it was finished i happened to be in vail with my girlfriend at the time and her family watching her little brother play in the lax tournament and met one of the guys working on it and he invited me down to ride) that park is capital F U N. i ended up splitting my helmet in half trying to go upside down in that bowl, along with completely bruising my whole body.
sick shots coming from everyone no doubt, gotta love how many sick riders are out there and the age limit is nuts, from alex (no offense not quite sure on your age but i know you got a few more years on me) to grom-dom, damn wish i was dj'n like that when i was your age skills.

evil4bc i might take ya up on that offer sometime this winter/fall if i can manage to not get hurt, this winter can drive a man insane up here if the snow sucks

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Is that in Carbondale?

its here in amarillo acually.
there is not much else save this full pipe.
they blew all there money on it so we have
a park 1/4 of the size it could be.

city of amarillo is getting with it.

2 more city parks planned!

we have mild winters if anyone comes thru on I40
we have a lot of riding here in amarillo.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Dude, that bowl is sooo much fun. Me, Dusty and Lewis always warm up there on the way to the menlo skate park.

I rode it weekly over the summer.
Keep that place on the DL .... it's been graf free for the past 7 years then someone wrote SCMB at one side ... NOT COOL !

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Found a old screen shot from last summer of me doing a disaster on one of the cement blocks :biggrin: This year I finally got to the point wear I can do wall rides across the front of the big square block in the photo to my left

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
nice, you want to go hit that place up on a weekend in the near future?

What does SCMB mean anyways?
Is it DRY right now ... when Shino and I were there it was wet and swompy :rant: that place get's messy after it starts raining !

I'm going to LG for the MTBR turkey day ride , might be up to ride the bowl afterward .

SCMB ..... hmm wonder what that could mean , ask your bro in law if he knows ... LOL