Quantcast

Best riding pics

snaky69

Monkey
Feb 10, 2007
Quebec, Canada
When I grow up I wanna be like Cru. I want to be able to drink beer while I jump just like him.

I'm off for a can of PBR. Damn you for making me want one.

ThomasP

Chimp
Dec 20, 2001
Bad Kreuznach, Germany
this is a dirt jump forum post your freeride pics in the freeride forum.

please remove. these are pics of US riding.

nice pic by the way.
Sorry, didn't want to interrupt your dirt jump viewing experience - I only saw the thread title...
Another one taken at the slopestyle in Winterberg / Germany

cheers
Tom

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
They have always been one of my favorite tricks, so I decided to start doing them. Thanks to Potato Grande on the quality shots!

bneall

Monkey
Aug 23, 2006
Culver City
jebus, that transfer gets you pretty high now huh?

cools shots, the hbar is perfect 90 on the 2nd shot, really smooth looking. Im pretty partial to that grizzly pic still tho...

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
Yo, lil J, nice shots. How old are you now?
still 13, that explains the trash on wheels, im to young to get a job, but come september, my dreams as a busboy will come to life (thats what the job lady told me);) but yeah, my 14th is in late august if you're wondering. and as far as bikecycleulars go, i got a tonic coming tomorrow, pulled into charlotte tonight, cant wait, ride pics after this weekend

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
nice, shots in your blog.
i am having a dirt jam sunday.
we had it last sunday but the wind was too bad.
here are a few shots.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
He did win the Forest City comp, their is some coverage on Dropmachine about it, seems Canada has more events than we have in the States but they don't get much media coverage.

PRO

1. Joe Prisel
2. Frankie Vass
3. Michel Plonka
4. Logan Peat
5. Chris Dzavik
6. John "Smokey" Campbell
7. Jerrett Bellamy
8. Nick Palfrey
9. Chris Taylor
10. Chris Fitzgerald
11. Rein Rutnik
12. Dan Bowhers
13. Vincent Allard
14. Jeremy Menduni
15. Ryan Rosborough

Some highlights of the top 7
Bellamy - barspin the big box (his first and the only person in the comp to do it), NFC small box, quarter to quarter transfer, plant the wall.. As usual flow and consistency from the sexy boy
Smokey - big airs out of the quarter, way up the vert wall and sticks the Fuf up on top of the wall. A great guy and rider
Chris D - Spine to wall ride, big balls, sealed his spot in the finals. Hadn't ridden a bike since Nov.
LP - my boy - his first line of the finals was a highlight reel. Backflip, NFC, X-up transfer, 3 spock, downside plant, topside NFC..
Michel Plonka - WOW can this guy shred a park. Definitely the surprise of the comp for me since I had never seen him ride. So smooth, tailwhips everywhere (the spock), truckdriver and a 180 barspin to end his final
Frankie Vass - Did you see that guys arms?? Hit the pipe out of the quarter 2x. Had everybody thinking he was JUST going to sprocket the top of the wall but throws in a barspin to sprocket.. Finally his banger was spine to 180 wall ride (so close).
Joe P - This guy knows how to ride a comp. Held his cards close to his chest, all weekend. We didn't see him throw a flip in practice. In his final run he flipped the spine and the spock. Big barspin transfer. Flowed the park and used up all the obstacles. 6-7 flair attempts for a guy that's 35 that's manning up when it counts.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Congrats to Joe and great writeup Lee - sounds like it was a good contest. The peg grab on the USB site looks awesome and the new paint on the Molly Maguire looks really good in the black and whites.

BTW, Joe is 35? Jeez, showing how the older guys can still rock although myself excluded.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Congrats to Joe and great writeup Lee - sounds like it was a good contest. The peg grab on the USB site looks awesome and the new paint on the Molly Maguire looks really good in the black and whites.

BTW, Joe is 35? Jeez, showing how the older guys can still rock although myself excluded.
It's actually someone elses write-up on Dropmachine--I suppose I should have quoted it but I doubt they will mind...not exactly Time Magazine or anything.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
damn lee, i am diggin that shot, its super sick dude!!!!!!!! my tonic came to home today, i need a new spindle and some crank bolts then everything gets thrown on and jeremy is happy and will be able to do good spins now

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South

Ive gotten to ride with Joe down here, def a stand up guy and great rider, regardless of age.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
some of me today after a great rain to soffen up the dirt.
my favorite time to ride!

this is my first taste of 24's they were washing up the faces
a littel but that was the mud i think. they were a little more like
20's sketch wize but is the air made the bike quicker and fun!

awkward X

dialed X