Quantcast

Best Sticker Request Ever

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
As some of you may know, we charge $2 for a big envelope full of stickers shipped to your door. We charge the money mostly to cover the actual stickers and the postage, but also to make sure the person making the request is actually interested in our company and not just randomly emailing out hundreds of requests to random companies ("Your company is the best, and I run all of your products on my bike. Can I have some FREE stickers??!??").

Anyway, we got this sticker request recently, and we loved it. Sent him lots of extras for his effort and for all the laughs it provided us with. Enjoy:

Attachments

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Originally posted by ssaddict
I liked the other request better... but that is cool.
:confused: Huh? Are you referring to the dude who sent us a pic of himself doing a no-hander on his moped over that big double?

ssaddict

Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Phoenix, AZ
Originally posted by John P.
:confused: Huh? Are you referring to the dude who sent us a pic of himself doing a no-hander on his moped over that big double?
Na, the one I think you or Tobler posted with the kid cussing and swearing about the cost of stamps and his $2. :D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Awesome.

I may need to be gettin me some stickers soon, as I will be running an Evil Chainguide as of next Thursday (according to UPS, so it will probably be more like,..... 3 weeks)

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Originally posted by Shmoe
bahaha, I should send a Toonie (canadian 2 dollar coin) to you guys just to make evil mad:p

Thats pretty sweet, gotta get a picture frame for those bills.
I always wondered how you tip the strippers up in Canada seeing that you don't have one or two dollar bills...

-ska todd

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Originally posted by kidwoo
And for extra thrills, you bring an old card with a worn out magnetic strip..........."it just takes a few times, be patient"
Is that where the plastics bag trick came from?

Skanky Van strippers....eww

Mitch

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
PEI, Canada
Yah what about us canadians? if we sent a envelope with 2 bucks american you wouldn't have a problem sending up here? Or I can ship you my empties and you can return them to your local bottle depot. Actually now that I think about that..... if you returned all my empties you could start a sister company....

thaflyinfatman

Turbo Monkey
Jul 20, 2002
Victoria
Originally posted by kidwoo
And for extra thrills, you bring an old card with a worn out magnetic strip..........."it just takes a few times, be patient"
I pretend that I've forgotten that it's a swipe machine, and try to use it more like an ATM where the card just goes straight in.