Quantcast

best tyres for concretet and wooden bowls?

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
My KHE's have been really good in parks, including bowls, don't know about dirt. They were a little slick the first ride, but they broke in and work great now. Just a warning.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
for dirt holly rollers work on a 20, and in park ya better watch some carves cause they are a little slick, plus they dont roll that fast, gotta have sppeeeeeeeedddd.

dirt the one place i DON"t ride the HR's , they have no side grip so if you go into a corner fast and a little off camber your going down!

I have never had trouble witht hem at the skatepark , even dropping in from crazy liptricks all sideways , the rubber there made out of worls great for cement and street from my personal exsperince .

As far as rolling slow , it woulnt have any idea on that . i hit everything as fast as possible and with the I-9 on my bike they roll pretty fst from what i can tell , but that might be the wheels:disgust:

basikbiker

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
Northern Cali
dirt the one place i DON"t ride the HR's , they have no side grip so if you go into a corner fast and a little off camber your going down!

I have never had trouble witht hem at the skatepark , even dropping in from crazy liptricks all sideways , the rubber there made out of worls great for cement and street from my personal exsperince .

As far as rolling slow , it woulnt have any idea on that . i hit everything as fast as possible and with the I-9 on my bike they roll pretty fst from what i can tell , but that might be the wheels:disgust:
in dirt i mean dirt jumps, dont gotta deal with off camber really, you should try some actually street specific tires for park use, i think youll be suprised, on a slick street tire theyre quiet, much smoother, and roll wicked fast which means less wasted effort for goin balls to the wall. Thats cool that hollyrollers work out for you that well, theyre a good all around dj/park tire, heck i rock em on my 20 for dj, and 24 always. i just think theyre are better performers out there especially for strict park use. my 2 cents.

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
i wouldnt run a holy roller in the back for street. i run one now in the front for an all around setup but thats because my tioga fs100s are toast. those were the best street tires ever. although i am curious to try the new wtb ones.