Quantcast

Bestman

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
3 last year... Same general Idea for each one...

/////////////////////////////////////////////
Before beginning, I'd like to offer my sincerest gratitude to Wife to be and Poor soul for
allowing me to be part of this special occasion. Also, I would like to say thank you to
Mr. and Mrs. Wife to be for all that you've done to make this the special day that it is.
And, of course, my gratitude to Mr. and Mrs. Poor soul for all of your support and all
that you've done to make this, by all accounts, the perfect day

Now Poor soul ...I was a little unsure of where to begin when it comes to you! We've known
each other a very long time and have numerous stories from some of our adventures. Like the time... (Insert brief story). I could go on with the crazy stories but I'm assuming most of you have a good impression of Brian so I will refrain from tarnishing that image. Poor Soul you are a lucky man to find such a wonderful lady and Wife to be is just as lucky to have you in her life.

Wife to be- I would like to welcome you in to Poor Soul's family and circle of friends....

Here's to Lying, Cheating, Stealing and Drinking
May you lie together each and every night
May you cheat the devil at every opportunity
May you steal each other hearts at every waking moment
And may we all drink to your happiness

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
I've been best man 3 times now... never walked into it with a prepared speech. I wrote down idea's (like why is this person a good friend to me, what is it about the two of them that I like, how do they interact/compliment each other etc) so that I would have talking points - but otherwise I was winging it.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
i like the

Andy_B

Monkey
Jul 21, 2004
whereabouts unknown
MancilG said:
i like the

When you say the 1st line be sure you are looking at the mother`inlaws... Every time i said that there jaws dropped....

J

JRB

I'd tell you to say you slept with his chick, but that is probably true, knowing you. :think: