Quantcast

BETH and SPOONMAN

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
its simple pick 3-5 things ie .. a new spoon, pink panties... thigh highs .. you know things you would want to get for x-mas and email them to stosh. come xmas time you will get one of them

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
hooples3 said:
its simple pick 3-5 things ie .. a new spoon, pink panties... thigh highs .. you know things you would want to get for x-mas and email them to stosh. come xmas time you will get one of them
Price limit?

Any chance of getting anything USEFUL or is it going to be something that's weird?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Price limit?

Any chance of getting anything USEFUL or is it going to be something that's weird?
Do you ever look at the stickies at the top of the forum?

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
robdamanii said:
Price limit?

20 -25... no pick oput things you want .. useful/not useful its up to you..

in nov you will get someone that you have to buy stuff for , off of there list.. didnt you see the secret santa sticky?? its all in there

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Your big orange bulbous head distracted me from it.
speaking of avatars... you should smear some melted chocolate on your spoon.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Rob, you know if you did this, you'd just get some form of a spoon to add to your collection, like one that mounts to your toilet tank or something and I'd probably get some fake letter and a steaming bag of dung from the President for insulting his clip pedals.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
stosh said:
speaking of avatars... you should smear some melted chocolate on your spoon.
Some people might question where he placed it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Westy said:
Sometimes some people just don't get it, no matter how hard you try.
Well if the fact that he just learned how to ride a bike is any indication of his learning curve we may be in trouble.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crazy Sweeper said:
ok I love that movie, but I know I can find something better to do than sit here and spit out office space quotes with you
In that case I guess you aren't going anywhere.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
stosh said:
In that case I guess you aren't going anywhere.
you're right, I'm weak. I'm still surfing the monkey with nothing to do at work other than punch the time card. Although, I did open another window and started googling images of the newest edition to my top 10 list, Angie Harmon. Shah-wing

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Crazy Sweeper said:
you're right, I'm weak. I'm still surfing the monkey with nothing to do at work other than punch the time card. Although, I did open another window and started googling images of the newest edition to my top 10 list, Angie Harmon. Shah-wing
Is she a mud honey?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Public humiliation is what I'm looking for. I'm fresh out of stocks to throw them in so this had to do.