Quantcast

Bette weather = more riding

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I have not ridden two days in a row in a long long time. Rode last night and then again today. My legs were like a couple of bricks and it was difficult to get the pulse up really high and put some real power into the pedals. I did not help that it was super windy today but the weather was really nice. Hope you guys have more luck.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I have not ridden two days in a row in a long long time. Rode last night and then again today. My legs were like a couple of bricks and it was difficult to get the pulse up really high and put some real power into the pedals. I did not help that it was super windy today but the weather was really nice. Hope you guys have more luck.

I've gotten about 300 miles in so far since Jan/Feb here in Denver. Got the new frame in today and the Red crankset on Monday, then I will be riding much more.

Gotta love great weather!

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
We've had good weather here in central Cali for the Merco Cycling Classic the last 3 days. Our luck appears to be running out with a 60% chance of rain for tomorrow's 120 mile road race.

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
How's the fittness coming along this season Mike?
I didn't do as much base training as in years past, plus I was sick last week, so I feel a bit behind, but we have a lot of racing on our plates in the coming weeks with stage races every weekend thru the end of the month(Merco, Murrieta, Tucson, Sand Dimas, Redlands if we get in), so my form should be good by mid-April.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Oh and here is the R i forgot in Better :-)

I can see my average speed slow moving up with an emphasis on slowly. Less winter gear does make it easier to ride faster for me. No racing for me but I do hope to do some long rides like last year if I can get a group together.