Quantcast

better fall riding shot

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Sweet pic. You developing these yourself in class? I started to get into that stuff myself, but never had the place to do it at home, still have some of the equipment.... just no time or $$.... I really like the oversized negative carrier look with a tad of the edge of the negative showing....

where photos from? Or is it secret? That looks pretty narrow of a jump zone.

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
oly said:
Sweet pic. You developing these yourself in class? I started to get into that stuff myself, but never had the place to do it at home, still have some of the equipment.... just no time or $$.... I really like the oversized negative carrier look with a tad of the edge of the negative showing....

where photos from? Or is it secret? That looks pretty narrow of a jump zone.
yup taken, developed, and enlarged by me. trail is the only main freeride trail here. i'd say the exact name but i still consider that taboo.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Fast&Smooth said:
yup taken, developed, and enlarged by me. trail is the only main freeride trail here. i'd say the exact name but i still consider that taboo.
thats cool. didnt know if maybe it was fron da shore or local. thats all i need to know.

great work!

now go shoot some more.

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
Yeah it's Jeff....Are those pics shot in infrared?My wife had alot of our wedding pics shot in infrared and they looked alot like that.Great pic by the way.

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
jeepmauler said:
Yeah it's Jeff....Are those pics shot in infrared?My wife had alot of our wedding pics shot in infrared and they looked alot like that.Great pic by the way.
nope it was shot on b&w 35mm 400 iso film with shutter speed 90 and flash. i was a really dark and foggy day.