Quantcast

Better ride Clinics

Tdubb

Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
I am thinking of going to one of Gene Hamiltons Better Ride Camps.Has anyone been to one and was it worth the money? I'm looking at going to one in Boulder City NV.Where did you stay at?

SinatorJ

Monkey
Jul 9, 2002
AZ
Did one w/ Gene and the rest of my team back in 07. Was able to improve my cornering and overall form. You can always benefit from someone else watching you ride and offering critique, esp when they have as much experience as Gene.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
Has anyone been to one and was it worth the money? I'm looking at going to one in Boulder City NV.Where did you stay at?
WELL worth the dollars. Everyone (even the pros) always says they never knew how to properly ride a bike before taking Gene's camp. For instance, I had been cornering wrong for 6 years...

You can camp at Bootleg for free, or you can get a hotel in the small town near the Hoover Dam. Gene may know more options. Give him a call. :thumb:

WillCollins

Chimp
Jun 7, 2009
WELL worth the dollars. Everyone (even the pros) always says they never knew how to properly ride a bike before taking Gene's camp. For instance, I had been cornering wrong for 6 years...
Couldn't have said it better... Gene will teach you things that EVERYONE should know, but few do.

Take the camp; it's money well spent... I'd go as far as saying it's the best thing you can do for your riding.

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
Gene's clinic at Bootleg was the best investment for my riding, ever. More than any bike part upgrade could ever provide. What I took most out of the clinic was revisiting the fundamentals of cornering. My confidence, technique and fun factor shot up 200%.

I stayed at some cheapy hotel across from the MGM on the Tropicana side.

*circus music*