Quantcast

Better think about what you send to eBaumsworld.com

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
damnit i was going to send my video of us feeding cats m300's last week, damn things blow like a watermelon. I guess that ideas is a bust. :rolleyes:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
ridetoofast said:
you're disclaimer really does apply doesnt it ya shyte stirrer :mumble:
...i meant the juvenille deliquents

Ohhh hahahaha! OK! I never thought about that! Now that I re-read the post...whew! boy don't I feel like an ASS!

I really honestly thought you were hatin on possums...I was like what'd they do to you? They're cute...why hate on em? :D

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
F-that. The kids are messed in the head, but I have no love for possums. A possum died under my house a few years ago, and it smelled for weeks. This is after the same possum jumped at my roommates window (closed) while he was sitting by it in a somewhat inebriated state. My roommates reflex was to punch the possum, which was on the other side of the window (again, closed). Needless to say, his hand was a bit bloody, and the possum probably had a good laugh, although with a sore nose from his own impact.

Well... about two weeks later we noticed a smell coming from under the house, but had no idea what it was. I had to go spelunking in our foundation to find it... the same possum, dead, covered in maggots and mostly decomposed. Animal Services wouldn't come pick it up until a weekday, and it was Friday evening when I found it. The ONLY way I could get rid of the smell was to burn it! (but yes, it was dead). My neighbor was this super hippy hostel owner, and she freaked out when she saw what was happening through the hostel window. Once she made it outside and smelled the seared rotting flesh, and realized that we weren't burning a LIVE animal, she decided to keep her opinions to herself and went back inside!

Anyway, cruel kids blow, but I figure it's better to place misplaced angst on a bottom-of-the-food-chain animal than on classmates with automatic rifles. This kind of sh|t has gone on forever... it's just that now people have the ability and knowledge (or lack thereof) to post video of their escapades online! And fvck PETA... they get their panties in a bunch when kids burn ants with magnifying glasses!

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
the problem is, and its well documented, that the first step to harming people is to abuse animals. there have been several mass murders that admitted to acts of animal cruelty before graduating to people...

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Well... maybe you're on to something. I burnt a dead possum to get rid of it, and I plan to cremate my dead family members. These kids burnt live possums, maybe they plan to burn live family members?