Quantcast

beyond bikes ripped me off

largeal

Chimp
Aug 14, 2009
so cal
FYI: airbomb is Beyond Bikes.
YES - that is True, Beyond and AIR-BOMB are the SAME store. I have delt with Both Facades and had no negative experiences, but these stories concern me.
Universal Cycles has always come through for me and i like their 15% discounts on orders over $300, plus NO SALES TAX to California and expert Shipping and Tracking always! ....yahoo!

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
I hear Airbomb and Beyond Bikes are the same and then I hear they are not. All I really know is I ordered a Mavic 823EX rim that I was having trouble finding in stock and with a decent price. Airbomb had the best price online, I called for availability, the guy put me on hold for 30 seconds, came back and said he could have it at my door in Norcal in 2 days and this was at 3pm. I also got to use the 10% discount advertised on mtbr.coms homepage and that more than paid for the tax. I had the wheel at 10am two days later. I was impressed and have no problem ordering from them again.

David SD38

Chimp
May 25, 2005
El Cajon
I wrote this over two years ago. They have since made good on the BS that total AHOLE Kerry caused. I sure hope for their sake he is no longer with them. I have never been back since this started even though I live close by their store. But if they have fixed their problems, good luck!

Same problem with me give the business to the local lbs waited 2weeks to get the part and then he ordered the wrong part your fin kidding me right !!! so it was 3 weeks later after i orderd it on line 3 wks of missed riding..

Jun 25, 2008
i've had badddd experiance with Beyond bikes.. and i have 2 other people in hawaii here say the same thing.. the shipping takes forever cause they don't have it.. and their communication is sooo poor in this regard.
i stopped using them 4 years ago when i started, Jenson.. or pricepoint for me.