Quantcast

Beyond Bikes

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
hmm...besides having to wait forever to get help sometimes I have had nothing but great experiences with them....when a company doesn't respond to the BBB...it can mean a number of things. I would say start a thread and ask about them. You would probably get a more accurate response...D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I only bought one thing from them because the service was so bad. I ordered a helmet from them over the phone, explained that I needed it quickly, paid for expedited shipping. A week later and no helmet. So I called them and they said that the helmet wasn't in stock so they were waiting for a shipment (they had no idea when it was coming) and that they would then send the helmet. No one called to let me know, and they didn't want to refund the extra cash I paid for the faster shipping. I finally ended up asking them, "Well what DO you have in stock!?!" and just took what they had. I will never buy from Beyond Bikes again.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
hmm..that may be why I have never had a problem with them.. I always go to the store instead of having them ship...D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I don't think I've ever heard a complaint from someone who shops at their storefront. But I've heard a lot of bad stories about people who do business online/over the phone with them...

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
I've had nothing but good luck with them. Earlier this year I broke a helmet two days before a race and BB had one of their race team members bring it to me at the race. Pretty cool IMO.

Zack

Monkey
Apr 5, 2004
West Menlo
I have bought a ton of stuff from them and have never had any problems. They were totally helpful over the phone when I had questions about Dainese armor. In fact, one of the guys took a few Dainese jackets infront of their live webcam thing and showed me the different Safety Jackets as I was talking to him. Pretty cool and really helpful.