Quantcast

B'ham

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
I'm going to do some downhilling around Bellingham this weekend rain or shine.
Anybody interested? Suggestions?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
ride said:
I'm going to do some downhilling around Bellingham this weekend rain or shine.
Anybody interested? Suggestions?
Sorry, we can't go...darn weddings!!! :mumble: Have fun.

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Sounds good, I'm down for the Snake and Galby sat and sun.
In no particular order.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
i did shawns yesterday, wet in spots, road from the tower, liking some of the new stuff, havent been over there in a while. might be worth the hike/bike to the top

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
I am down with some dh shralping. What about some huck-a-nut shuttlers? That place can handle the rain good.

Drew did you get rid of your giant dh bike? My buddy and I go ride the burlington park on our twompers sometimes, if your in to it you can tag along (Jess has my #) and we'll show you how to do some wicked sick turn-bars yo!

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
oh a littl huckanut shuttlers so to speak.

What is this "super secret trail" you speak of super slow?

This is lars. PM me bro!

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Next time i'm in seattle I get to pick up my BMX!

I'm stizoked for a little 2-0 action!

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
she's a little K2 Maintime. You know custom build with the old Redline 3-piece
and some of the first Maxxis bmx tires, odi pistol pete longnecks, and shiznizzle.
A little racerish but she does the trick!

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
when I get back in town I am up for some chuckanut shuttles, i think we are going to put together a few quick team shuttles the first few weeks, ill let ya all know

DrewS

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Bellingham, WA
two1 said:
I am down with some dh shralping. What about some huck-a-nut shuttlers? That place can handle the rain good.

Drew did you get rid of your giant dh bike? My buddy and I go ride the burlington park on our twompers sometimes, if your in to it you can tag along (Jess has my #) and we'll show you how to do some wicked sick turn-bars yo!
i had to sell it to pay for rent back in the fall. i just got the bmx a couple weeks ago...im tryin to ride it. i'd definitely be down to ride burlington.

Jul 29, 2004
Northern Washington
So besides snake, galbraith, furbys deathbed(academy), and chuckanut, where else do any of you ride around here? anone been to that trail down in mt. vernon by the hippy commune with the big creek gap? Im Always down to bike so msg me on aim or msn.. aim: pattymcphatty05
Pat

Jul 29, 2004
Northern Washington
I tried to find that trail in glacier, but I wasnt given very good directions, so I had to ask the locals at the snowboard shop and they werent too helpful, they wouldnt tell us where it was.. :mad: